Adaptable Co. MockUps

I have started creating mockups for what my adaptable clothing range for the elderly would be. I have decided to call the brand Adaptable Co. The target market for my brand would be men and women over the age of 70-75 who, who are having medical issues such as; Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s. Also in my target market would be men and women who live in a care home, it could be either the care home themselves that get the clothing or the residents, the garment would allow them to dress themselves helping them to gain back their independence.

Poster

This is the mock up I have created for the poster, I really like the design I think it looks clean and straightforward as well as easy to read.

Website

I have also created a mockup website for Adaptable Co. I know that a lot of my clients won’t really use the internet, but their families do, and with an ageing population, I want my brand to last so in the future more old people will be computer literate, so the website is critical. The website is simple with just black and white imagery, if I take this forward I would want to work on the website more and make it more appealing and possibly add some colour.