Example Of Brand Books

I have been struggling to know what to put in my brand book, so I have been looking at some professional ones online to see what I should be including. My favourite ones are Skype, Coca Cola and Jamie Oliver.

Skype

I really liked the skype brand book as it was fun and bright, I especially liked their ‘Tone of Voice’ page and how they did a how not use there logo. I think doing this gives a clear example to people and also illustrates why those rules are there for a reason.

Coca Cola

I think the Coca Cola Brand Book was really professional, I liked the history of the logo’s and their typography pages. They also had a colour palette page with all the Hex codes and Pan colours which I think is a really important element to include in a brand book.

Jamie OliverĀ 

The Jamie Oliver brand book was probably my favourite one, I think the layout was really good and I really liked the logo do’s and don’t page, I definitely think I will be including this in my own Brand Book.

I’m happy I looked at example Brand Books as they have given me lots of ideas of how I want to lay out my own brand book.

One thought on “Example Of Brand Books

1. McLaughlin Msasad McLaughlin July 4, 2024 / 6:15 pm

In the realm of business, navigating hotel issues demands a blend of agility and foresight. Whether addressing customer complaints or operational challenges, swift resolution is key to maintaining reputation and profitability. Effective management of hotel issues involves preemptive strategies like staff training and robust customer service protocols to mitigate problems before they escalate. Adapting to fluctuating demands, such as during peak seasons or economic shifts, requires strategic planning and flexibility. Embracing technology for streamlined operations and guest satisfaction is increasingly pivotal. Ultimately, adept handling of hotel issues not only preserves business stability but also cultivates loyalty, ensuring sustained success in the competitive hospitality industry.