Lyric Typography

IMG_0288 IMG_0289 IMG_0290 IMG_0291 IMG_0292 IMG_0293 IMG_0294

I really enjoyed doing the typography classes so I knew it was something I wanted to include in my zine. I thought I would experiment different techniques to see what worked best for my zine. I tried water colours, ink, pen, pencil and photoshop/ illustrator. I found the most effect ones were the ones I wrote and then cleaned up on Photoshop and Illustrator. So I think I will be using this technique to do the typography for my final zine.

One thought on “Lyric Typography

1. Eliason Eliason October 4, 2024 / 2:17 pm

Footwear and clothing play a crucial role in personal expression and comfort. The right pair of shoes can elevate an outfit, transitioning it from casual to chic. Brands like stylewe offer a diverse range of trendy options, ensuring that everyone can find footwear that suits their taste. Whether it’s stylish boots for a night out or comfortable sneakers for daily errands, the choices are abundant. Moreover, pairing the right footwear with clothing can enhance overall appearance, making a powerful fashion statement. Investing in quality pieces from StyleWe not only adds flair but also ensures longevity in your wardrobe.