February to April is the busiest period in the lab, as the dissertation students will be recruiting. During this busy period, the calendar below will be unavailable.
If you wish to use a booth room outside of February-April, you can view the availability here:
If you would like to book one of these rooms, please email the Psychology Lab at HSSpsychlab@brighton.ac.uk, giving as much notice as possible (at least one day in advance).
During the dissertation period, you can book the following rooms via SONA:
- Booth 123C
- Booth 123D
- Booth 123E
- Booth 123F
If you would like to book one of the following rooms, please contact the Psychology lab:
- Booth 123A (Larger booth – for EEG, eye-tracking and psychophysiological research)
- VR & Eye-tracking Room (Mithras 122) (Larger space – for VR, eye-tracking and psychophysiological research, as well as focus groups)
- Life Lab (Mithras 114) (Larger, more naturalistic environment – for focus groups and child research)
In your request, please include details of when you would like the room and the equipment that you will require in there.
- When booking a room, make sure to account for time either side of your participant’s timeslot to set up and tidy away the space
- Rooms are subject to availability, so try and book them in advance, and we will do our best to accommodate you
- If you wish to cancel a room booking, please let us know as soon as possible