The psychology lab (WB138, Watson Building) is here to support University of Brighton psychology students and staff at all levels to carry out excellent psychological research.
We can help with:
- Deciding which tools to use
- Setting up and running online surveys or experiments
- Setting up and running online interviews or focus groups
- Participant recruitment
- Data analysis (if you’re a dissertation student, please make sure to first agree on your analysis plan with your supervisor before booking a meeting with us)
All psychology students and staff have access to the lab’s services. Additionally, in recognition of the ongoing replicability crisis in Psychology, we’re happy to advise members of staff on:
- Open Science and data-sharing practices
- Pre-registration of analysis plans
- Robust statistical methods
- Data analysis in R
If you need help with anything to do with the lab or the technical assistance we can offer, please contact Jay and Martina .