We’re partnering with MTD Training for the fifth year running
MTD’s CEO Sean McPheat said: “We’re delighted to partner with the School of Business and Law again. The feedback we receive from the prize winners is fantastic. The prizes we offer really help them because they look great on a CV and are helpful for employability.
“We’re looking forward to attending the prize-giving event once again this year, and meeting all the students and their families. We feel part of the furniture now and we love to give back and make a difference to them.”
This year there are several courses that the winning students can select from, including:
Management and leadership options
An ILM assured online course that consists of 16 online management modules, is assured by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) and is CPD certified.
A two-day Management Skills Training in-person course that covers the essentials of management and leadership. This is assured by the ILM and is CPD certified.
Sales training options
A two-day Sales Skills Training course that covers the basics of sales, is accredited by the Institute of Sales Management (ISM) and is CPD certified.
A two-day Sales Manager Training course with a focus on sales management and sales leadership skills. This is accredited by the ISM and is CPD certified.
A niche two-day Account Manager course focusing on account management best practices. This is accredited by the ISM and is CPD certified.
Skillshub will be once again offering a 12-month subscription to their online learning platform, which comes pre-loaded with more than 800 online courses – all of which are CPD certified.
MTD Training have trained staff from more than 9,000 organisations over the years, and they’ve kindly offered to make some of their personality assessment tools available to our students to try out and use for free.
Free resources for our students
- Answer 96 questions on leadership and management and receive a personalised report on the findings along with tips and techniques on how to improve.
- Are you a good coach? Answer 36 questions on how you coach and find out.
- Assess your levels of emotional intelligence. Answer 50 questions and find out how you rate across self-awareness, self-regulation, motivating self, social skills and your levels of empathy.
- A useful assessment to take if you’re working part-time or when you have a full-time job for the first time.
- A variety of assessments that you can take to evaluate your selling skills and competencies.