Wish you were here event – 20 March 2018 – Bexhill
With support from Responsible Futures and organised by the Green Growth Platform, this event considered how tourism businesses could make the most out of current consumer trends. Wish You Were Here was exclusively for hotels, attractions and places to stay.
Delegates heard about:
- The most important consumer trends in tourism right now.
- How to market their business to attract even more loyal visitors.
- How to make sure that they’re on top of one of the key trends – green tourism.
- How working with local suppliers is key to success.
- How to get money to develop their business, through government business growth grants.
This event was part of the Low Carbon Across the South East project, funded by the European Regional Development programme 2014-2020.
More information about the day including presentation and images, visit the event website.
Find out more about the event from our press release (26 March 2018) – 50 Shades of Green Tourism in East Sussex.