First shoot

I started to think about the different audiences to market a product too and have started off by experimenting with a more luxury campaign. The modelling was more serious and striking and the scenery was eye catching. The only time slot i could book for the conservatory was in the evening so the lighting was difficult. The first photographs i took on the bridge turned out to be my favourite. The angles setting and lighting worked well together and the specific plant in the background had a sheen to it giving the image a textures feel.  inI then tried to find interesting plants or areas with colour to enhance the shot but i didn’t have very long before it was dark. I am going to edit them and play with collage to see whether i can come out with an original outcome. This could definitely be used for an instagram campaign but i will annalyse what audience for once i have finished editing.

I have been experimenting with logos and instagram grids to help define the brand but feel as if i want to move into a different form of communication. In a tutorial this week i was given some sources for film. This is something i wanted to attempt but its not something i know a lot about. The short films i looked into are showing the process and beauty of making items. I have started to realise that i have been slightly disconnected with my project and i think i need to think a bit more about what i really want from it. I was asked whether i cared more about showcasing the product or the reasons why i am working on this. I instantly knew i wanted to show more about process and meaning but was worried how i would convey this.I am going to start researching into short film and and focus more on story telling. I may go back to thinking about how i felt in the pandemic and use this as a way to inspire people through the marketing. Looking at mental health but also finding a way of doing good through promotion whilst showcasing the brand.