Win a six-month residency at Plus X Brighton worth £900
If you are a maker or a startup, who is already trading, and in need of a desk in a shared workplace or access to state-of-the-art startup facilities, this is the opportunity for you!
As part of the University of Brighton’s partnership with Plus X Brighton, the beepurple team is excited to offer one lucky winner a six-month residency at their co-working innovation hub worth £900 by entering our competition.
The residency package includes
- 24/7 access to the Plus X co-working facilities
- Business registration, including postage
- Free entry to all Plus X member events
- Access to the Plus X workshop facilities
- 50% off the hire fee of the Plus X Media Suite.
How do you enter this competition?
To enter this fantastic competition open exclusively to University of Brighton students and graduates, simply answer the five questions below, and email your responses (titled: Plus X competition entry) to the beepurple team at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 11 February, at 5pm.
The top five entries will then be shortlisted by University of Brighton staff and invited to deliver a 5-minute pitch in front of a panel of judges at Plus X on Wednesday, 23 February at 3pm. The winning pitch will be awarded a 6-month residency.
Answer each question in 100 words or less:
- What does your startup do? How do your products/services meet the needs of your customers?
- How do you differentiate from your competitors?
- What is the market for your product/service? Precisely who are your customers?
- Why would you like to win a 6-month residency at Plus X? How will this opportunity benefit you and your business?
- What will you do to make the most out of your 6-month residency at Plus X?
Please note, all submissions will be managed by the beepurple team. The judging panel that listens to the shortlisted applicants will all sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to maintain confidentiality.
Good luck with your entry!