August 2

Vibes

Every Sunday until September I’ll be pulling a (virtual) card from the Universe Has Your Back deck and reflecting on it.

My vibes speak louder than my words

I met my goal and I’m waiting for my socks. My holiday has been a time for reflection; last month I started making decisions based on a coin toss. And I felt resolved… until this week. During my time off I’ve been cycling on an exercise bike and just thinking about my goals without work/family bobbing away in the background. I cleared my head.

It’s weird that I pulled this card today because I have been saying to my partner lately I feel more like me. And I have, in the past, been known for my good vibes. I even bought some Manic Panic hair dye which I haven’t used since I lived in Brighton! Honestly just seeing the tub of dye gave me all the nostalgia feels! I remembered my first visit to Cyberdog Brighton and felt excited about returning to my favourite city next term.

When I didn’t get the postgraduate loan I wondered if I could afford to study. I felt like maybe it’s time to give up and study elsewhere. But then as I cycled I remembered all the support I received from University of Brighton in previous years, and how every department I met tried to accommodate me. Then I figured Why not contact them and tell them about my finance situation? So I did.

Tags:

Posted August 2, 2020 by N¡na in category Uncategorized

About the Author

An alumna #brightonforever