“ADR and Workplace Conflict – A Podcast Analysis in Nigeria, Britain, and the US.” Published as a book chapter in Comprehensive Anthology of Law, Ethics, and Business

I am pleased to announce that my paper titled “ADR and Workplace Conflict – A Podcast Analysis in Nigeria, Britain, and the US” has been published as a book chapter in the Comprehensive Anthology of Law, Ethics, and Business. You can find all the details at

Books All

I am forever grateful to my research mentor-Anne Daguerre Reader, at the University of Brighton, and the editor, David A. Frenkel, LL.D., Adv., FRSPH (UK) Emeritus Professor at Guilford Glazer Faculty of Business and Management, Department of Business Administration, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva Israel, without whom the book chapter would not have been published. I would also like to thank Afrodete for her excellent and prompt work.

#adr #workplaceconflict #podcast #book #bookchapter #accesstojustice #editor #brighton #researchmethod #tech #innovation #digitaltechnology #highereducation #mentor #mentee #emeritus #professor #reader #research #law #ethics #business #uniofbrighton #vousparlezadr #letsmakeadrgoviral #nigeria #uk #britian #us #usa #athens #greece #isreal #world

One thought on ““ADR and Workplace Conflict – A Podcast Analysis in Nigeria, Britain, and the US.” Published as a book chapter in Comprehensive Anthology of Law, Ethics, and Business