June 21

Discomfort

Every Sunday until September I’ll be pulling a (virtual) card from the Universe Has Your Back deck and reflecting on it.

I find a deeper meaning and personal growth amid the discomfort.

I hope this card is true It has been a painful week. My mind is overwhelmed and I am trying to stay strong for people around me.

Tags:

Posted June 21, 2020 by N¡na in category Uncategorized

About the Author

An alumna #brightonforever

2 thoughts on “Discomfort

1. Tom Delahunt

Hi Nina

You commented on the very first post for the #poeticnursingheart please get in touch to write a blog with me..

Reply
  2. Tom Delahunt

I want to continue in the path of unlearning self identity and place a sustainable change within the void that exists between arts, health and education.

I woke to a wonderful warm storm cycle. It was whispering of change. A movement that is elemental and full of charged positives.

I know that I am forever opposed to systems and I want to form one that I recognise. A good friend said yesterday that I was not born for this time.

Future thinking is key. So I stood in the early morning rain and listened to the movement and thunder surrounding me. I was so very happy.

https://blogs.canterbury.ac.uk/partnersinlearning/consiousness/

Please read and poetically respond to this sentiment of consciousness. You are so right about sitting within a void of pain.

Tom
    #IIdentifyAsAPoet

Reply