We’re 8th for education!
The Guardian published its 2023 University Guide this week and we’re delighted that education courses at Brighton are placed 8th in the UK – a climb of 26 places.
The University of Brighton has been educating professionals, including teachers, researchers, early years practitioners, youth workers and teaching assistants, for over 100 years. We’re proud of all of our achievements in the subject area:
- We’re in the top 20 in the UK for education courses – The Times League Tables 2023
- We’re in the top 15 in England for education courses – Complete University Guide 2024
- Rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted for primary, secondary and early years initial teacher education
- Rated ‘good’ by Ofsted for further education initial teacher education
- 86% of our education and teaching students agreed that overall, they were satisfied with their course – National Student Survey 2022
- In education, 100% of our research impact is assessed as outstanding or very considerable in terms of its reach and significance in the 2021 Research Excellence Framework.
We offer a range of education and teaching courses whether you are looking to start or develop your career – learn more on the University of Brighton website.