who forms a part of the chain?
- IKEA a multinational corporation, with over 160,000 employees, 365 stores, in 42 countries.
- The Socializers define themselves as a global group of like minded people that help pioneer social change within companies.
- Brandwatch is a social media monitoring company who gather social data and provide deep insights on consumer opinions.
SuMMary of the case study
- IKEA, although already a successful multinational organization felt they were out of touch with consumer feedback on social media.
- In order to fix this connection, they employed the Socializers insight.
What can you learn about the application of data to marketing?
- It’s difficult for a big multinational company to share data throughout a company seamlessly without the help of a third party; e.g. Brandwatch.
- As technology is ever-growing, and tech becomes fundamental to a companies outreach and growth, social data must be utilized to benefit their marketing.
what can you find out about Brandwatch?
- Highly customizable platform for social-media.
- Gathers millions of online conversations to help brands analyze social data in order to make ‘data-driven business decisions’.
- Used by over 1000 brands worldwide, including Sky, British Airways & Pepsico.
- Won awards for its technology and renowned corporate culture.
Other comparable services
- There are many comparable services to Brandwatch; including, Sprinklr, AI powered, customer insights, Talkwalker, NetBase
IKEA; The Listening Hub
I am a student of Brighton Business School.