Business Card Inspiration

The promotional material I have decided on is solely business cards, and not post cards. I have made this decision based on the fact that I think post cards are less practical and people might be less likely to pick up a post card, rather than a post card. I understand that business cards should be simple and usually become outdated quite quickly is there are images featured on them. For this reason, I have decided that I want to produce business cards that feature three different alternate images on the back. This way, I am creating the same effect as post cards, but in a more practical size, and I can just update and reprint them every few months in the future.

After making this decision, I browsed some websites to see which ones offered the option of creating alternate images on the back of the business cards. The company that I chose was Moo as they offered a wider variety than others I looked at such as Vistaprint, and Mixam. To inspire me with my business cards, Moo have an ‘inspiration’ section which I browsed for a while. The style that I liked the most was the portrait style, and I was most drawn to the business cards that were really simple. This is something I will keep in mind when creating my business cards.