Student News and Events

News and events for University of Brighton students

My Brighton is changing

Get ready for the My Brighton upgrade

The new version of My Brighton, the University of Brighton’s online student portal will launch on Thursday 16 May. Make sure you’re ready for the big switchover.

You’ll still get access to all the same services like your uni email, timetable and My Studies. Plus, there’ll be a few extras.

Over the summer break, we’ll add loads of new content as well as fully integrating your timetables to show alongside your emails in Outlook.

Get the new app experience

Screenshot of new My Brighton on a mobile phoneThe old My Brighton app will stop working soon, so be sure to uninstall it from your mobile devices.

For the best mobile experience, download the Microsoft SharePoint app for your phone or device:

After logging into the SharePoint app with your uni login, search for ‘My Brighton’. You can also ‘follow’ My Brighton and your own School’s site via the menu icon.

Accessing My Brighton from a browser

The web address for My Brighton isn’t changing – you can still find it at my.brighton.ac.uk. It’s easy to bookmark the website on your laptop or phone. Each web browser (like Chrome, Safari, Edge etc.) has different ways to bookmark or favourite websites. Check out this WikiHow website on how to bookmark a website on all popular browsers.

Visit and bookmark the My Brighton website (my.brighton.ac.uk).

We’re confident these changes will make your university experience even better. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

Screenshot of My Brighton displaying on a desktop web browser

My Brighton

Robin Coleman • 15 May 2024