Book your Christmas lunch on a campus Food Hub near you – 7 December
Spread some Christmas cheer with your uni friends and book now for a festive feast.
We’re hosting our Christmas lunch at our Food Hub restaurants on all four campuses on Tuesday 7 December between 11am and 2pm. The full Christmas lunch, which is available for just under £10 per person, consists of a main and a dessert (with a vegan option available).
For large groups (6 or more) book now to avoid disappointment.
How to book
Either pop into one of the four restaurants listed below and speak to staff or email the following providing the number of guests attending:
- Westlain Food Hub, Falmer Campus – to book please email C.Furminger@brighton.ac.uk
- Grand Parade Food Hub, City Campus – to book please email E.Martin2@brighton.ac.uk
- Mezz Food Hub, Cockcroft at Moulsecoomb – to book please email L.Yeates@brighton.ac.uk
- Sprinters Food Hub, Eastbourne campus – to book please email M.Silver@brighton.ac.uk
Christmas lunch menu
Main course – £6.60 – served with roast potatoes, carrots, parsnips, brussel sprouts and Yorkshire puddings, with gravy and cranberry sauce.
- Turkey Roulade: Turkey fillet with a gluten-free pork, sage and onion stuffing wrapped in streaky bacon.
- Cumin Butternut & Lentil Wellington (V): Butternut squash and lentils wrapped in filo pastry and topped with paprika, onion seeds and parsley.
Desserts – £2.50
- Traditional Christmas Pudding: Served with brandy custard
- Chocolate Orange Dessert: Gluten-free and vegan dessert made with a chocolate brownie base topped with a chocolate filling and orange sauce
- Lemon Tart: Served with raspberry coulis and Chantilly cream