Fashion different between man and women

I put ‘female fashion’ in Google, and it came out these images.

-long hair

-high heeled shoes

-skirt, dress

-long legs

-pink, red

-lace

This is what came out when I researched male fashion

-dark colour

-jacket, denim

-leather shoes

-no pattern

-suits, shirts

Clothes make the man, or woman

“This differences in dress come to symbolise the supposed differences in the sexes”

Women like a flouncy dress, were frivolous and superficial.

Men like a suit, were serious and practical.

Pink is colour for female.

Blue is colour for male.

There is a good example: toilet symbol

All ladies symbols are with dress or red.

That’s why wearing the “wrong” gender’s cloth can be painful for whose who don’t feel their sex and gender match, even very young children.

7 thoughts on “Fashion different between man and women

1. Great job on your blog post! The content was well-organized and easy to follow. I appreciated the practical examples and case studies you included. To delve deeper into this topic, click here.

2. Thanks for sharing your knowledge! Your blog post was informative and well-researched. I appreciate the effort you put into providing credible sources. To explore this topic further, click here.

3. Your blog post was a captivating read. I enjoyed how you presented complex concepts in a simplified manner, making it easy for readers to grasp the main ideas. To gain more knowledge on this subject, click here.

4. There is a significant difference between men’s and women’s fashion, and I really appreciate the distinction. However, the 14th doctor coat is a versatile piece that can be worn by both men and women. Its timeless design and elegant style make it a standout choice for anyone looking to channel their inner Time Lord. Whether dressed up or down, the coat adapts seamlessly to various fashion preferences.