Day conference for A level students
As part of the STEP UP initiative we are holding a day conference for A level students on the 3rd April. Participants will:
- get hands on experience of some of our larger analytical instruments,
- refresh their study skills,
- learn about applying to universities through UCAS,
- hear from current students about what it is like to study chemistry and ask them questions,
- experience a taster lecture on nerve agents
The day should be useful and fun with practical activities investigating contamination in the (fictional) Huxley vineyard’s latest batch of wine. Sussex-based schools in the University of Brighton Compact scheme should receive notification about the event. You can find out more and book here or visit our Step Up information page.