THE POLITICAL UNCERTANITY

It’s a great surprise that the politicians are not taking the economic impact seriously. They seem to be jolly and happily quiet, instead of informing the public the next measures. It’s frustrating for many of us. I just finished a degree in business. Where is the future of my plans now I’ m not sure. It’s hard to believe that in a few days before the referendum I was talking to my bank about my business plans and how to go by to get a loan. This Saturday 25th the same bank had big signs of no loans for business, mortgage or personal. Thus sad for the business environment as the market seem to be showing some indication of hard times ahead.  Britain as a financial hub of the world. how is it going to handle this issue special investment,  What are these multinationals thinking now. Is the pound going to remain strong for businesses to invest in the UK. thus what attracted many in the first place. The Boris Farage and Gove  domino effect has not yet started according to the expects. Its gonna hit hard very soon.