VIENNA

VIENNA, AUSTRIA

I went to Vienna this Easter Holiday! The main purpose was visiting museums for Egon Shiele’s paintings.

Vienna was like, the spacious version of Paris. I found myself comparing cities I have been to, I know it is not good to always comparing something, but I just like to do that if they are not people or something have got emotions.

Vienna has got fancy sophisticated buildings, but larger in scale. The roads were quite wide as well. The weather was awesome, which made the city look more energetic.

The most interesting thing on Vienna’s streets were those traffic lights. Most of them have two figures, instead of one, which is common in other countries.

Those tiny couples were male and female, male and male, female and female.

The massive tile work on the ceiling of St. Stephen’s Cathedral was amazing.

This is the Hundertwasser House. It has got curvy lines, instead of the straight lines. It reminded me of Gaudi’s buildings.

The Belvedere Palace was inspired by Palace of Versailles in Paris. It is also popular for Gustav Klimt’s Kiss. Versailles is located a bit far from the city centre, but Belvedere is quite close to the city centre. It was nice to see those local people just jogging and sitting around the garden.