MAKING MOVING IMAGES

MAKING MOVING IMAGES

After planning my story, I had to make short films without audio first. Each scenes needed different effects, and it was my first time to do moving images, so it took me quite a lot of time to finish those.

This one is the simplest and easiest version of moving images. It works as a stop motion animation, it just shows the images in an order.

I tried to make it with Premier Pro at frist, but I don’t know why, it lowered the quality of images too much, so I made this with the timeline tap in Photoshop.

This one works quite similar with the video above, but it is different. Unlike the video above, one layer stays still, and the other layer moves over the layer in this video. I was able to make this with motion tween effect in Photoshop.

This one is the video that can be used as showing the whole image, which is cropped by the frame size.

I didn’t know which program I should use, but I remembered that I have learnt how to make similar thing using Flash in my high school. Above video is made via Flash.

This one was the most complicated clip to make. I had to find out how to move around the angle, like what I have done with Flash, and then how to zoom in the film, also how to crop the film. I found out tutorials on youtube, and tried to use the techniques. It was really time consuming process. However, now I am not afraid of making animations!