Sticker Design

I decided to add some stickers on to the front of my zine packaging. They would say my name or FMP etc – here is some options for my name sticker which I have created in After Effects using the Saber Plug-In.

I have decided to go for this green one, as I didn want to risk with the other options (above) that they not be printed well and the name rachel murray would be difficult to see. I also wanted it to be clear on the cover what my name is and I think the green above ties in better with the green on the cover image rather than the red below.

One Comment

1. AprilHampton Reply

Sticker design offers a versatile and expressive means of adding flair to any surface, from walls and laptops to notebooks and water bottles. With an emphasis on creativity and customization, sticker design allows individuals to showcase their personality and interests through vibrant graphics, witty slogans, and intricate illustrations. Whether it’s a minimalist design or a bold statement piece, stickers serve as a fun and affordable way to personalize belongings and create visual interest in any space. For a diverse selection of sticker designs to suit every style and taste, explore the collection at https://www.quotemywall.co.uk/ and unleash your creativity with endless possibilities.