My Video edits

The videos i have created are from the footage i got from the show. I am now trying to edit and see what works with effects and styles i am choosing.

Trying to see if i’m adding in to many effects, does it work? asking other for feedback. Now i need to figure out what the perfect length, perfect effects, transitions to work best for a teaser and promotional video that i want as a piece along side the album launch.

The ones i have attached are to give an idea as to what i am trying to finalise and correct to make a video i am proud of. I think i have elements in each video that i like, such as the fading, overlaps footage and split screens. The TV screen style works well with the NCT127 aesthetic and works with the fact that my footage from the shows is not at the best quality due to me filming from far distance however i think it can work with the VHS style in mind.

Something i need to work on is colour editing, transitions and smoothness of the videos. Something isn’t connecting which makes for a harder watch, doesn’t draw people in as much as i hope.

The original footage

I will still be working on this as its not perfect.