Email to SM Entertainment

As Ten was coming to the UK for a performance with his group SuperM, Chris encouraged me to contact SM to see if i was able to get into contact with him for my project. This is the email i sent out.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I’m writing to you to enquire the chance to interview one of your clients, during his stay in London.
I am a final year student at The University Of Brighton, studying Fashion Communications with Business studies.

For my Final project i am in the process of creating the documentation for a solo album proposal for TEN. After carrying out in depth research about the idol it has come to my attention that he has a wide global popularity from his successes within multiple groups. Many idols are known for producing solo content while working in groups and i believe creating a solo album for TEN is a great marketing opportunity to spread create interest around the newer groups of SuperM and WayV whom of which are both greatly succeeding.

Having the chance to talk to TEN or his team directly would be great help towards my research and proposal for the project. The access to rehearsals would be greatly appreciated as it would be a chance to collect visual content for the album proposal.

If you would like to see previous work please find attached a link to my website containing a portfolio of work through my time at university and a working CV.

https://milliedyson.myportfolio.com

Thank you for your time, looking to hear back from you.
Millie Dyson

Unfortunately they never got back to me. However i was able to buy a ticket into the show as i am a fan of the group. Which means i am now able to try and get some footage of TEN and some photos to use within the project which is something i did not expect to do be able to achieve. This being quite exciting to be able to carry out.