Collages

After doing a couple of collages within my sketch book i experimented with different kinds of collages on photoshoot, working with my own photos colours and 60’s patterns. Collaging isn’t an area I’m very confident in there for its a weakness of mine as its something i don’t tend to do within my work. So i tried my best to try different types of collaging to see what i liked and what worked within the style of Zine i am creating. I wanted to perfect the collage in this project as i think it fits the zine perfectly so i tried and tested many different ideas on paper and digitally to get the right feel for my chosen theme.

Looking at patten and repetition in this one to see what effect it gave. Its not the effect i imagined and i doesn’t meet what i want for my zine.

This collage i liked, as i added in some illustration over the top of a simple image layer to create a double effect photo with a classic 60’s patten as the back ground.

This is the collage i have added into my zine, as i really liked the effect of the back and white with my photoshoot added in on top with the burst of 60’s colours.
I looked into features for this collage as well as proportions. Taking a collection of different section of a range of my pictures from my make up photoshoot to create the face.