Styling workshop – clashing pattens

This styling workshop was something i really enjoyed, it changed my ideas and plans for my final shoots as my first thoughts were to do something more simple and tailored looks where as after doing this workshop i have really enjoyed the way the bold patterns show up on camera as it goes each picture more depth and feel. The work shop allowed me to experiment with different outfits, working with different colours and styles. I Wanted to test out how many different pattens could be put together without it being over powered and lost on camera. I will defiantly be using the ideas i got from this work shop for a shoot idea.

shadows

angels

checkers

After looking back on the photos i took there are definitely outfits that stood out to me when in the photo, this being different to what i expected. I enjoyed editing the photos, picking out my favourite few and editing the same photo with different brightness and warmths to see what worked best for the colours of the clothes and the style and feel i wanted from each to make it look more professional.

Clashing patterns

screen-shot-2016-11-28-at-18-06-11

screen-shot-2016-11-28-at-16-20-39

I also looked at shadows and lighting in this workshop when taking the photographs. I found a good space for shadow and use of the natural sun light, so i decided i wanted to go back to an outfit to get it within the same spacing as i really liked the feel it gave to the photos, it also gave each picture a warmth that i liked so wanted to catch as different angles and outfits.