FMP- Project Theme

The theme of my final major project is going to be based on youth with subtle links to activism. It will  focus on coming of age and young adults who are at a time in their lives where they are experiencing a lot of feelings of uncertainity for the future but also how they are on the potential flux of the adulthood cusp. My aim is to capture intimate, raw portaits which show how youth cope with the social, political and cultural issues they are faced with in every day life and how they attach themselves to partying, friendships, activism and relationships as a form of escape and realease from these pressures. I will explore certain times in a persons life and express my own thoughts and emotions towards the subjects through my portraiture. I hope at the end of the project i will be left with a series which will realisitcally portray the times we are living in and have a nostalgic, reminicising feel for the older generation. 

2 thoughts on “FMP- Project Theme

1. As an art student, I think your project idea is exciting and important. Exploring the experiences of young people during uncertain times through intimate portraiture and subtle links to activism is a powerful concept. There are plenty of online resources available to help with research and understanding the issues faced by young people today. Personally, I can recommend this one https://paperell.net/write-my-literature-review, where I often ask to do my literature review for me, but there is plenty of useful services. I believe this project has the potential to create a meaningful and impactful piece that resonates with audiences of all ages. Using art to explore the experiences of young people is important.