Reflection on final shoot and fmp

For the final shoot I used three of the banners I created and scouted three different people to model with them in a studio. The aim of the shoot was to show youth activism and  the models were the ideal people I visioned when I was creating the banners. Each model was styled in a way that compliments the banner they are holding. I directed each model to pose in way that relates to the message the banner is expressing, for example to be serious, have attitude or look concerned. I wanted to combine portraits of the models to capture the youth of today. The research and shoot I have undertaken in this project has inspired my final major project. For the final major project I would like to create a photo book, the photo book will also include more protest banners and art work based around activism but I want to continue taken portraits of youth and my goal is produce a photo book that clearly depicts the youth of today In these socially and politically uncertain times we are currently in.

5 thoughts on “Reflection on final shoot and fmp

1. DissertationGuru.net deserves https://dissertationguru.net/ a standing ovation! They rescued me from the abyss of dissertation stress. The professionalism and expertise in their essay services are unparalleled. They not only listened to my requirements but delivered a dissertation beyond my wildest expectations. For anyone wrestling with essays or dissertations, reaching out to them is a no-brainer. They’re worth every penny!

2. Great reflections on your final shoot! It’s impressive to see the creative process in action. For anyone working on their bachelorarbeit related to photography, this blog offers valuable insights and inspiration. Combining practical work with academic research can really enrich your project.

3. Great reflections on your final shoot! It’s impressive to see the creative process in action. For anyone struggling to balance practical work and academic writing, aiuto tesi services can be a lifesaver. They help ensure your thesis is as polished as your photography.

4. 在金融学作业代写方面,我们的专家有着非常丰富的经验,他们也对与金融学相关的各种作业也十分熟悉。我们都可以提供各种原创高质靠谱的finance代写服务。我们深知华人留学生在金融学作业方面有一定的短板, 因此我们经验丰富的专家在金融代写方面提供帮助。我们的专家除了提供专业的金融作业代写https://www.lunwenhelp.com/finance-daixie/和finance代考服务之外, 还会对同学们在作业方面的问题进行解答, 给出解题思路和案例, 真正提高同学们的学习能力和综合水平。