Feminism and the power of law

Feminism and the power of law is a book by Carol Smart. It discusses law in relation to women’s bodies, feminist politics and topics such as pornography and abortion rights. It was interesting to read a book that includes different feminist thinkers views and challenges the readers way of thinking about women and the law.The booked argued that women’s knowledge and feminism in general is often excluded in law.

4 thoughts on “Feminism and the power of law

1. Thanks for the information, I’ve never heard about this book before, but I’ll for sure read it. Feminism has always been important and also interesting to me because it has been a long journey since its appearance to now, when such an ideology, if I can say so, is very important. As a woman, I’ve faced a lot of challenges because of my gender, and I find it important to fight for our rights and our “place” in this world. And I’m working on one paper dedicated to feminism, so this book will help me. I’ve also managed to find out more and read various interesting feminism essay samples, which are so useful for my writing. I have a lot of ideas, but there are some requirements, so those examples helped me to decide what is the most important to include. And I also want to add some real-life cases, which will prove the importance of feminism, and why we have to do something to have the same rights and possibilities.

2. Balancing the intricate demands of work and studies as a part-time employee and student is nothing short of a tightrope walk. Fortunately, I’ve uncovered my secret weapon in pay for an essay. Their writers, who are not just skilled but exceptionally gifted, take my raw ideas and sculpt them into nothing less than A+ papers. What’s more, their website is an intuitive platform to navigate, and their support team, impressively responsive, makes the entire process a breeze. When the need for academic assistance arises, their services are an absolute must-try.

3. Very interesting article on feminism and the power of law! It reminded me of looking for help on https://hausarbeit-ghostwriter.com/ to write a paper on women’s rights. Such research is truly important for understanding modern jurisprudence and social movements. Who else is interested in this topic?

4. 不同的留学生作业代写服务提供商,可能在服务内容和附加服务上有所不同。留学生在选择作业代写http://www.emwchinese.com/store服务时,应详细了解其提供的具体服务内容和附加服务。例如,是否提供免费修改和售后服务,是否提供24小时在线客服支持,是否能根据客户的具体需求进行定制化服务等。附加服务的完善程度,直接影响到客户的使用体验和满意度。因此,留学生应综合考虑服务内容和附加服务,选择那些能够提供全面、优质服务的代写服务提供商。