Mobile + QR

As my brand identity has been interconnected with the QR code routing on all my CV’s, post cards and business cards to my website- I thought I should check and adjust my websites layout. The mobile version of the website is great, offering a more limited home page- the navigation section opens separately and is really simple to use. This is the view on an iPhone XS so of course different screens will wary slightly- but I think the website is fully functioning. The mobile version is not perfect- it doesn’t display all of the information where I planned on having it, but it all works almost perfectly and it looks good. It’s very important that my mobile website is at a good standard because all of the QR codes on my documents will make it much more likely for people to visit the site on their phone compared to on a laptop with full view. This is the QR code that I have been linking on all the documents- I just think its such a persuasive way of tempting people to visit my site and for it to feel quite effortless.

qr-code.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 12.22.21.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 12.22.32.png