Creating my CV’s

After looking at both creative and traditional CV’s I first decided to make a creative CV as I thought it would better represent my artist style and brand identity. I chose a simplistic format with bold titles and capitalised font. I actually went ahead and did a self illustration for the CV is a simple style that didn’t overpower the whole page. I chose to draw from an image that wasn’t really appropriate for a CV so made some changes to my outfit ect. I have all my relevant information provided including my logo, name, email, phone number, social media handle and a QR code to my website. I’ve listed both my personal and technical skills and given a brief introduction in the ‘About Me’ section. Like in the creative CV’s I saw in the research stages, I decided to use a diagram as well to display my software skills. My education and location is also highlighted, as well as some of my interests which is something employers will be interested in as well. I wanted to make the CV a bit more fun, so created this very simple colour blocking pattern for the background which I think really amplifies the CV and makes it look a lot more creative. I decided to keep a copy of the plain background as well, just incase it suited some employers more.

my face for logo .png

CREATIVE CV.pngNEW CREATIVE CV.png

While I am pretty confident in my creative CV’s, I decided to update my traditional one that explores my previous placements more- even if they are not related to my ideal pathway. This format also keeps all of the same header, including social information, logo and the QR code to my website.

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 11.47.28.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 11.47.44.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-17 at 11.47.44.png