Moving Forward into the future

Working on this portfilio project has built my confidence in my abilities and made me feel like I am a more established perosnal freelance brand. I now have a creative tool kit to bring into industry with me that I can apply and alter to both my freelance styling/photography work and potential PR roles. Through producing a more official and aethetically consistant creative identity through my portfolio outcomes and reflecting on my values I have gained clarity about what is important to me post graduation. This mostly being in the present, oppurtunities to further build up my portfilio through assisting work throughout the summer. I am hoping that this will allow me to manage my time and mean I can have a healthier work life balance and allow me to enjoy my last summer before anticipating settling into a full time job at the end of summer when I move back to London permantantly.

Over the coming months I intend on further buidling up connections and presence on Linkedin and the Dots. Whilst remembering to stay active on all social platforms, ensuring that I am updating my website when I have new work, as well as staying active on instagram by engaging with fellow artists and posting my own work. This will help with mainting contacts and keeping up to date with my peers, so we are able to support each other in the future as we all venture into industry.