Dior Beauty, The Highlands and Lichen:

Over the Easter break I was able to do some freelance videography and social media content creation, on a partnership with Dior Beauty and the Royal Scotsman, as Dior where launching first Spa upon a train. This partnership created a bridge between fashion and skincare wellness as well as the benefits of outdoor wellness. As one of the main ideas was that you could receive a luxury treatment inside whilst taking in the views and travelling through the scenic Scottish Highlands and Nature.

Whilst on the trip the influencers were taken on a guided walk through the Highlands wearing the Dior clothing here I was able to film as they walked and on iPhone, while bigger teams used professional film cameras for bigger high res platforms. During the walk the guide told us about the unique Lichen that was found there due to the high air quality and atmosphere it was in. Removing the Lichen from the atmosphere it was grown in and bringing it even into more central Scotland causes it to die. Following on from this I have done some more research into Lichen within my sketchbook and I am planning on styling in response to its’ unique forms and nature.

This trip showed the value Fashion Houses are placing on spending time outdoors and outdoor wellness combining this with promotion of the products.