After receiving feedback from Alice Neale and reflection onto the film, I have done a new edit of the film. I felt that the titles in the film had been quite off putting and broke everything up too much so instead I have removed the old titles and used black and white imagery instead. The film felt a little long in many sections so I decided to go through all of the clips and and shorten them to a suitable duration. The ver squared image was quite hard to watch thus I have expended the background and included a glitched textured background image that suits well with the visuals within the film. The sound I had previously used took too much attention away from the film so I decided to return to my first edit of the music and use the version without the electro beat in the background. This is now the very final Edit I have done for AD394 part one.
October 31, 2017