Brighton Works Week
Our second annual Brighton Works Week saw over 1000 students from across the university come together for informative sessions to help with their career development plans.
Sessions were delivered by our dedicated Careers and Employability team as well as companies including American Express and United Us.
Sessions this year included:
- How to find a job
- Paid internships and graduate roles hosted by American Express
- Paid summer internships hosted by Santander
- How to apply for graduate schemes
- Graduate computing roles hosted by Sussex Police
- How to promote yourself as an artist
As well as our annual Brighton Works Week, our students and graduates have lifelong access to the services offered by our Careers and Employability team.
Find out more about your career and employability on our website.