Show your support for the Youth Strike 4 Climate Friday 20 September
Young people across the globe are striking for climate justice, protesting against climate inaction and empowering people to take action against climate change and the climate crisis.
Young people in the UK who have been striking for the climate are now calling for adults to join them on Friday 20 September as part the Global Climate Strike.
In support of this the sustainability team are running 2 pop up pledge events alongside the UCU’s 30minute strikes.
Show your support – share your pledge & demand action!
In support of the Youth Strike 4 Climate, we want students and staff to:
- Share what actions you’ve taken against climate change Big and small, your actions make a difference. It could be switching energy suppliers or using a reusable bottle, tell us what you’ve done.
- Pledge to do more to combat climate change Tell us what further action you’ll be taking against climate change, whether it’s making changes to your lifestyle or writing to your MP to demand change!
- Tell everyone what changes you want to see across the globe! Share what changes you want for the climate at a local, national and international level, to combat climate change.
Share your actions, pledges and global goals
– with the c-change team in person! Come and add your pledge to the wall between 12:00 -12:30 Cockcroft foyer or the Checkland atrium.
– on social media: c-change and use #FridaysforFuture #YouthStrike4Climate. Facebook @unibrightoncchange, Twitter @_cchange_ & Instagram @brighton_cchange
– on this page by commenting below with your action, pledge or goal which will appear below.
Find out more about the Youth Strike 4 Climate: https://www.campaigncc.org/climate_strike_20_september and the Fridays For Future Movement: https://www.fridaysforfuture.org/