Student News and Events

News and events for University of Brighton students

TV licence refund

Got a TV licence but moving out of accommodation? You may be entitled to a refund

If you’re living in halls or private accommodation and soon to move out, you may be entitled to some extra holiday spending money in the form of a TV Licence refund.

TV licence myth buster

Moving into halls or a new student house? You’ll probably need a TV Licence

If you have a personal television, or receive television channels via your laptop or computer, in your room, or communal area, you will need to get a TV licence. It’s the law and you could get fined for not having one!