Wellbeing week – social wellbeing
Social wellbeing is a key theme of wellbeing week, and throughout Wellbeing Week there are lots of events and activities to push you outside of your comfort zone and get you meeting new people.
Social connections and meaningful interactions are really Important in establishing a sense of belonging and value, so take the opportunity to join our events and activities:
- Walk My Dog Moulsecoomb, Wednesday 15 November 1pm-2pm, meet outside Manor Houselawns before 1pm.
- Walk My Dog Eastbourne, Wednesday 15 November 2pm-3pm, meet outside Queenwood library before 2pm.
- Walk My Dog Falmer, Friday 17 November 2pm-3pm, meet outside Checkland before 2pm.
- Falmer campus community social, The Hive– Thursday 16 November, 12-2pm. Drop into the Hive for a chance to do some figure drawing, chat to other students and have free hot drinks and snacks!
- BSU Give it a go: Mindfulness and colouring – all campuses Friday 24 November 2-4pm. Pick up some colouring pencils and relax with a selection of mindfulness colouring books. Moulescoomb – Basement Central, Cockcroft building, City Campus – Grand Parade cafe, Falmer – Student Common Room (Adjacent to the Hive), Eastbourne Book and Bean Cafe – Greynore building
- Chatty table, Elm House cafe, Moulsecoomb – all week. Look out for the ‘chatty table’ in Elm House cafe, if you want to make some new friends or talk to some new people, this is the table to visit.
- Happiness wall, Elm House, Mouslecoomb campus – all week. In the entrance to Elm House, share your happiness tips, or things that bring you joy!
Parent and Mature student lead event (bring your children) – 29 November 4pm-7pm, Falmer, Checkland, Asa Briggs – C1222. Network, bouncy castle, face painting, bowling and more. Book your tickets.