Fundraising Concert for the Sussex Cancer Fund 29 March 2023
There will be a fundraising concert in aid of the Sussex Cancer Fund on Wednesday 29 March, 6:30-8pm at St Andrew’s Church, Hillside, Moulsecoomb, Brighton. Kindly organised by the School of Applied Sciences and performed by students and staff of the University of Brighton.
Tickets for entrance are free but donations are very welcome, and we ask that you reserve a free ticket to help manage our numbers, so please and give what you can to help the Sussex Cancer Fund continue with their much-needed work.
There will be a selection of choral pieces followed by some contemporary favourites performed by students and staff of the University of Brighton. Please join us if you can.
Light refreshments will be available on the day as well as a fundraising raffle.
About the charity
The Sussex Cancer Fund work together with the NHS to help make life better for cancer patients in Sussex – providing equipment and services that make a tangible difference for patients who are often on a difficult and stressful journey. We also selectively fund and enable Sussex based cancer research programs that contribute to the understanding of cancers and improved outcomes for patients.
Students and staff performing at the concert
- Shantel Carrington (BSc Biomedical Science)
- Piers Gorick (MPharm Pharmacy)
- Ben Highgate (BSc Computer Science)
- Jaime Ivory (BA Digital Music and Sound Arts)
- Finn Jones (BSc Biomedical Science)
- Tatiana Limbu (BSc Product Design with Professional Experience)
- Kathleen Marsh (BSc Ecology and Conservation)
- Natalia Noriega Pedraza (PhD Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences)
- Tristan Oliver (BA Media Studies)
- Luke A. Roberts (BA Film)
SAS Singers (choir of the School of Applied Sciences)
- Rebekah Durnall
- Dr Simon Jeffs
- Dr Annamaria Gal
- Matt Homer
- Dr Jaqueline Maher
- Ruth Muinde
- Cath Pick
- Dr Sarah Pitt
- Wolfgang Ritter
- Dr Nadia Terrazzini
Conductor: Dr Annamaria Gal