Santander Universities Scholars Programme is now open
Are you currently studying an undergraduate course and due to graduate in 2025? Are you interested in some extra funding and development opportunities?
The Santander Universities Scholars Programme is here to help. We’re giving 100 students, from the groups who face the most challenges whilst attending university, the opportunity to get £30k of funding over 3 years, access to a bespoke training and development programme and entry to exclusive networking events.
Eligibility and how to apply
Applying for this scholarship is very simple and only takes 2 minutes! To apply:
- You must be a full-time University of Brighton student graduating/completing your undergraduate course in 2025 (any degree discipline is welcome)
- Applicants must self-identify as part of (at least) 1 of the 10 following underrepresented groups:
- Students from areas of low higher education participation, low household income or low socioeconomic status
- Black, Asian and minority ethnic students
- Mature students
- Disabled students
- Care experienced students
- Students estranged from their families
- Students from Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities
- Students from military families
Applications close on 31 January 2023.