Download the new NHS App to manage your health services access
Did you know there is an app where you can manage your health, all in one place? The NHS App allows you to manage appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your records and get instant health advice – all on your phone or device.
The NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your phone or tablet.
In just a few clicks, you can:
- Get health advice on a range of symptoms and conditions – you might even be able to send your GP a direct message, depending on your GP surgery
- Order repeat prescriptions, including contraception, and choose a pharmacy to collect your medicines from
- Check your records, including any routine vaccinations such as MMR
- Book and manage appointments
- Register your organ donation decision
After you download the app, you need to set up an NHS login to prove who you are. The app then securely connects to information from your GP surgery.
If your device supports fingerprint detection or facial recognition, you can use it to log in to the NHS App each time, instead of using a password and security code.