Opening hours over the Christmas break
With the Christmas holidays fast approaching, make sure you check our openings hours for December and January before you head off for the break. Remember, if you are travelling please follow the guidance on testing before you leave, and again in January before you return.
Building opening hours
The University is working to normal opening hours until Wednesday 22 December with many buildings closing at 5pm then will re-open on Tuesday 4 January 2022.
Read detailed information on the opening hours for over the holidays below:
- Brighton university buildings and catering facilities
- Eastbourne university buildings and catering facilities
Library opening hours
Don’t forget that you can access the Online Library 24/7 for subject guides, ebooks, journals and information on research skills and referencing. There’s also LinkedIn Learning to help you improve your digital skills.
My Studies will be available as usual through My Brighton.
Please note that there will be no Information Services support available until 4 January 2022.
Out of hours support
Here are a few reminders if you need help or support during the holidays:
- If you’re staying in rented accommodation, contact your property management for an out of hours telephone number in case of any emergencies
- Student Support and Guidance Tutors (SSGT) are responding to enquiries and offering appointments via MS Teams up to 22 December and from 4 January.
- You can find contact information here for help on issues including health, wellbeing, academic support, crime and safety.
Finally, if you’re staying in the local area then why not check out our Christmas events guide for some festive activities.
Have a wonderful festive time off.