Join us for Brighton Works Week and the Virtual Careers Fair 2021
Your career path has already begun. Continue this journey at two of the biggest careers events of the year, where you can meet employers, make connections, and vitally, learn how to stand out from the crowd.
Brighton Works Week – 25 – 29 October:
- Meet external careers specialists and recruiters from Santander, American Express, Sussex Police, NHS and more from a range of industries.
- Sessions are also run by experts from our Careers and Employability team to help you prepare for Virtual Careers Fair 2021, how to find a job, Graduate Schemes and much more.
- Register for Careers Connect and start booking your virtual sessions.
Virtual Careers Fair 2021 – Wednesday 3 November:
Following Brighton Works Week, the Virtual Careers Fair is your chance to meet employers who are actually hiring and find out first-hand about what they are looking for in applications.
- Ask them questions via one-to-one appointments or group drop-in chats
- Make application enquiries
- Make valuable connections for the future.