Want to work for us as a Student Ambassador?
SRO Student Ambassadors are recruited to support the university’s recruitment and outreach work – including, for example, open days, marketing/website content, and work with local schools and colleges. This is ‘casual’ work, where you apply for the shifts that interest you and fit around your other commitments, and earn £10.43 an hour – it is a great way to top up your income by a few hours each month and develop your employability skills and CV.
We’re looking to recruit students from specific subject areas only which include:
- Arts, Design and Media: Fashion/Textiles Design, Fine Art BA, Photography, Animation, Games and Film related courses, Interior Architecture, Product Design.
- Physical Sciences: Ecology and Conservation, Geography, Surveying and Management related courses.
- Social Sciences: Psychology, Counselling, Social Work.
- Business and Law: Most subject areas, particularly Accounting, Finance and Marketing.
- Healthcare and Sports: Adult Nursing, Radiography, Community Specialist Practice, Public Health Nursing, Journalism, Sports Journalism, Nutrition, Sport Studies, Strength and Conditioning.
- Computing, Engineering and Mathematics: Automotive Engineering, Computer Sciences/Design (Software/Games areas particularly), Mathematics.
- Education: Secondary Mathematics, Early Childhood, Working with Children and Young People, Education BA.
- Humanities: History and Visual Culture related subjects.
Applications will close on Sunday 8th November.