Brighton Works Week including Careers Fair 2020
2 to 6 November is Brighton Works Week
This week is packed full of events, workshops, chats and webinars, to help you to be more employable. The sessions will be hosted by external experts we’ve invited in from all corners of the world of work and our own specialist Careers and Employability team.
For more details, check out our webpage where you can:
- Look through our calendar, find out more about the events and choose the sessions you would like to sign up for
- Watch employer videos
- Ask previous University of Brighton students direct questions about careers and next steps via our Ask Alumni service.
Virtual Careers Fair 2020
The Careers Fair is the main event of Brighton Works Week. You’ll find advice and opportunities for graduate jobs, placements, work experience, vacation work, further study and volunteering. With 1-2-1 access to over 50 different employers, and the opportunity to attend drop-in sessions and webinars, this is an event you don’t want to miss!
Book an appointment
You can start booking 1-to-1 appointments from 19 October but there are a few things you can do now to make sure you’re ready:
- Download the CareersFairPlus app, search for University of Brighton
- Take a look at the full list of employers attending
- Create a profile using your @brighton.ac.uk email
- Begin booking appointments with employers and careers experts and kickstart your career!