Take part in ‘Cycle September’ and win prizes
This September you could win prizes for logging cycle rides as part of Cycle September in Brighton and Hove.
It’s a fun, free competition between workplaces in Brighton and Hove to see which can get the most people on bikes during September. All you have to do is log a bike ride of ten minutes or more to be entered into the draw for prizes, also helping us climb the leader board!
By logging your bike rides, and encouraging others, you can win amazing prizes including a new bike, gear, vouchers – and even mountain bike trip in New Zealand!
It doesn’t matter if you ride every day or you haven’t been on a bike in years, everyone is invited and you only have to ride a bike for ten minutes to take part:
- Hop on a bike for 10 minutes or more throughout September. It could be any bike – your own or even a BTN Bike Share bike or an App Bike.
- Log your cycle ride on the Love to Ride Cycle September website.
If you use a cycling app you can link it to your Love to Ride profile and your rides will be logged automatically. The linked apps are: Ride Report, Strava, MapMyRide and Endomondo.
Good luck and let’s see where we can rank on the leader board!
Active travel facilities and info
We have facilities across our campuses to support staff and students in active travel, whether you have your own bike or not, including:
- Bike storage & parking – including secure cages
- Bike repair kits
- Freestanding permanent bike pumps
- Showers & lockers
- BTN Bikeshare docking station (Brighton campuses only)
Visit the university’s c-change website to find out more about cycling.