Brighton and Hove Albion FC Q&A Prize Draw
Attention Albion super fans! We have 10 places to attend an exclusive Q&A session with three members of the Albion first team on 5th March at the club’s training ground, the American Express Elite Football Performance Centre.
This rare opportunity is an exclusive offer to current students of the University of Brighton only. All you need to do is tag your name to the Facebook post by 27th February midnight and 10 winners will be randomly picked and notified the next day.
Winners will need to check these BHAFC Q&A event attendance guidelines (PDF)
The University of Brighton is the Official Higher Education Partner of Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club.
Full terms and conditions for this prize draw
- Prize draw is for 10 current University of Brighton students to attend a question & answer event with selected Brighton & Hove Albion FC players at the BHAFC Training Ground on 5 March 2019.
- This competition is open to all current registered students of the University.
- The promoter of this competition is the University of Brighton.
- Winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be submitted via the Facebook post by 23:59 Wednesday 27 February 2019. We regret that we are unable to accept postal, email and other social media entries.
- Tagged Facebook profile names must match the current student name. We regret that false names used will automatically be declined for this prize draw entry.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- The 10 winning entries will be drawn at random from all those entries that meet the terms and conditions. The winner will be notified on Thursday 28 February 2019 via their Facebook account.
- There are no cash alternatives.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- The winners must also adhere to the attendance guidelines of the question & answer event. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these attendance guidelines.
- Winners must pay for their own travel costs to and from the event or for any costs incurred for attending the event.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- This competition is subject to the laws of England.