Learn a language as part of your course
It’s almost time to choose your option modules for next year, but have you considered learning a language?
Learning another language can significantly increase your future employment prospects, and help to make you a more desirable candidate to companies operating globally.
You have the option of learning French, Italian, German or Spanish either on its own, or with Intercultural Awareness. Studying another culture can be an enriching experience that boosts your ability to work within a diverse team.
For more information about choosing a language option, please see your School’s module options. If you have any questions about language modules, you can contact Modern Foreign Languages here.
Language modules are available across the following courses:
- Business Management, International Business and Business ERASMUS.
Pharmacy & Biomolecular Sciences
- Biological Science, Biomedicine and Ecology
- English Literature, English Language and Literature
- Linguistics, English Language and Linguistics
- English Literature and Creative Writing, English Language and Creative Writing
- English Language and Media, Media and English Literature
- Humanities ERASMUS
Environment & Technology
- Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Geography and Geology
- Building Surveying
Computing, Engineering and Mathematics
- European Computing
Art, Design and Media
- 3D Design and Craft, Graphic Design, Illustration
- Dance, Music, Theatre, Critical Practice
- Moving Image, Painting, Photography, Printmaking, Sculpture
- Fashion with Business Studies, Textiles with Business Studies
- Digital Music and Sound Arts
- Fashion and Dress History, History of Art and Design, History of Decorative Arts and Crafts, History of Design
- Architecture, Interior Architecture, Visual Culture, Museum and Heritage Studies