Win prizes with ‘Travel Smart’ car-share and travel platform
As part of the university’s c-change sustainability campaign, we have launched a brand new car-sharing and journey-planning platform, Travel Smart: University of Brighton. For the launch, the c-change campaign is giving away prizes worth over £350 in total!
The Travel Smart website lets you find car-share or cycling buddies, as well as the best public transport, cycling and walking routes to campus.
You can also log sustainable transport journeys, to keep track of how much carbon and money you’ve saved by not driving, and enter into sustainable travel challenges and win prizes.
Three chances to win prizes
1: 50 x Fairtrade chocolate bars
- The first 50 people to register to the Travel Smart website will win one – so get in quick!
2: 10 x £25 unicard top-ups
- Everyone who registers and logs a return journey to campus via sustainable transport (i.e. by car share, public transport, cycling, walking – anything except driving in alone) by October 31stwill be entered into a prize draw for one of the unicard top-ups.
- Unicard credit can used to pay for all sorts of things on campus, from food and drink, to printing, library fees, and gym membership.
- To log a journey, just go to the dashboard and enter the info in the ‘Log your trips’ section (step-by-step video available here).
3: £100 Amazon voucher
- Everyone who posts a request or offer to car-share on the website by October 31st will be entered into a prize draw for a £100 Amazon voucher.
- To post a car-share request/offer simply log in, enter your usual journey to campus in the ‘Start’ and ‘Destination’ boxes on your dashboard, click ‘Let’s Go’, then select ‘Post your own carpool’ when your journey options appear.
- Plus, to be entered into the prize draw twice, send a photo of you and your new car-sharing buddy to c-change via Twitter, Facebook, or via email.